Lake Sundance is where I call home. My family and I have lived here for sixteen years, and love the area and its wonderful benefits. Here we have made many good friends, and know so many homes. Some day, you may love it the way we do.
Recently, I became a member of the Board of Directors of the Lake Sundance Residents' Association. It is my goal to serve the community, and at the same time, be even more knowledgeable for my clients about the activities of the area. Its a win/win. Check out the website at www.lakesundance.org for up-to-date information on fun events we have planned throughout the year at the lake/
Lake Sundance continues to be one of Calgary's most sought after communities in which to live. There are so many reasons:
- Wonderful lake area, with sand beach, clean lake, stocked with fish, and many sports and recreational facilities
- All the school levels are within the community: elementary, junior and senior high schools
- Easy transportation via transit and within walking distance to the LRT
- Shopping is close by
- Quick access to the mountains, Spruce Meadows, Kananaskis, Deefoot Trail, and The Queen Elizabeth II Highway
- Safe, family-oriented community
- Borders Fish Creek Park, and only minutes to Sikome Lake and the Bow River
My family and I are committed to the Lake Sundance area, and hope to enjoy many more years in the community. As a community service, I will pick up any outdated computer equipment and drop it off at a registered site for decontamination. That way, we have a chance to recycle and save the landfills. Give me a call at 606 8775 to set an appointment.